Learn language for XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXX (eg. ….dealing with difficult interview situations.) [Short description of the lesson (basically repeating the lesson title. try to vary this intro between part 1 and Part 2 lessons]
- Admitting to a past mistake.
- Explaining what we’ve done following a failure.
- Highlighting what we’ve learnt from the experience.
- Toning down a negative statement.
- Emphasizing positive ideas after saying something negative.
The lesson features two short dialogs. In the first, we’ll rejoin Simon and Charlene. Simon is interviewing for a job as bank manager. In the second dialog, we’ll hear Sara and Nick. Sara is interviewing for a position as a buyer with a big retail chain.
[usually the start of the dialog context paragraph will need tweaking. Can follow the pattern of “The lesson features a dialog….”]